For the stir-fry
- 2 JUST Egg Folded or ¾ cup JUST Egg
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice (2-3 cups, or from 2 medium cauliflowers)
- ¼ cup shelled edamame
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ¼ cup carrots, diced
- ¼ cup red peppers, diced
- ¼ cup mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup pineapple, diced (canned or fresh)
- Large handful of baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil
- Salt & pepper
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Fresh mint, for garnish
For the sweet chili sauce
- ¼ cup coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, grated or minced
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce, or to taste
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
Prep the ingredients
Heat the edamame according to the package instructions. Chop all stir-fry ingredients as directed, except the JUST Egg Folded. Whisk the sauce ingredients together in small bowl.
Cook the JUST Egg
Heat 2 JUST Egg Folded according to the directions on the box. Chop into strips or cubes. Set aside.
If using JUST Egg, add a bit of oil or butter to a non-stick skillet. Pour in the JUST Egg and scramble like an egg, stirring occasionally, until all the liquid is cooked through. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
Sauté the vegetables
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over a medium heat. Add the diced onion and cook for 2-3 minutes until translucent. Add the bag of frozen cauliflower rice, carrots, red peppers and mushrooms and cook for 5-7 mins, stirring occasionally.
Stir-fry everything together
Add in the sweet chili sauce, pineapple, spinach, cooked edamame and chopped JUST Egg Folded. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes, until warmed through. Serve hot, garnished with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.