- 4 slices multigrain bread
- 2 JUST Egg Folded
- 2 tablespoons plant-based mayo
- 1 teaspoon mustard (any kind, we used Dijon)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, minced (or try dill)
- Salt & pepper
Serves 2 sandwiches
Heat the JUST Egg
Heat up two JUST Egg Folded in a toaster, skillet, oven or microwave, according to the box directions. Once cool enough to handle, chop into small cubes (your desired size) and transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
Make the egg salad mixture
To the bowl with the chopped JUST Egg Folded, add the mayo, mustard, lemon juice, red onion and chives. Mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover the bowl and transfer to the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes to let the flavors meld.
Assemble the sandwich
Toast the slices of bread. Top with desired amount of egg salad. Considering adding butter lettuce, sprouts, cucumber or tomato for added crunch and freshness. The egg salad will keep in the fridge for about 2 hours.